The Velosi Group, founded in 1982, provides quality assurance and quality control services to a number of leading national and multinational oil and gas companies. The Velosi Group operates globally through four principal offices in the USA, the UK, Malaysia and the UAE and has operational or representative offices in a further 27 countries worldwide.
Our Houston, TX office is currently seeking an Environmental Advisor
- Scope of work to include but not be limited to the following:
- Coordinate reviews by owner's team and contractor of environmentally-related documents
- Support development, review and implementation of regulatory environmental management plans
- Support development, review and implementation of site/field environmental procedures
- Support development and implementation of ESS, compliance assurance, and reporting procedures
- Attend project meetings (including those via phone/video communication) and develop and maintain list of action items pertaining to environmentally-related activities in order to complete in a timely manner
- Interface with owners' team and/or contractor as appropriate on project environmental matters (e.g., deliverables, schedule)
- Support environmental permitting needs
OTHER REQUIREMENTS, IF ANY
Must be proactive and able to work relatively independently
May be required to attend occasional evening conference calls Occasional travel may be required, either to other parts of Houston or to Australia
Velosi Ltd was established in 1982. By utilizing the services of our sister company, Intec (UK) we are capable of delivering Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Ongoing requirements include; ATEX Inspector, Civil Engineers, Coating Inspector, Commissioning Engineers, Drilling Engineer, Electrician, HSE, Inspectors, Instrument Engineer/Technicians, Labourer, Mechanic, Mechanical & Electrical Engineer/Fitters, Operator, Pipeline Engineer/Supervisor/Inspector, Piping Engineer/Supervisor/Inspector, Planning Engineers, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Manager, QA/QC Engineer/Managers, Quantity Surveyors/Cost Engineers/Project Controls/Estimators, Riggers, Safety Advisor/Officer/Engineers, Site Managers, Supervisor/Superintendents, Turbine Engineer/Fitters and many more.
Velosi Intec is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).