Affinity Management Group
Updated: Jun 11 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compute company's reserves estimates under the SEC and SPE criteria.
- Perform reservoir engineering simulation , material balance, and decline curve analysis studies and propose alternatives for oil and gas field development.
- Design, evaluate, recommend and implement optimal reservoir production/injection plans.
- Evaluate partner's proposals for reservoir development and operation and recommend actions to the management.
- Evaluate well logs.
- Design and interpret well tests and pressure gradient data.
- Evaluate core data to determine rock properties.
- Interpret PVT data analysis.
- Monitor production, drilling and completion operations.
- Propose completion and work over interventions in wells.
- Maintain geologic, reservoir and production database.
- Perform economic analysis for exploration, development and production projects.
- Coordinate the preparation of the annual E&P budget and to monitor budget expenditures.
- Maintain E&P Portfolio of future investments opportunities including production reserve, economic and risk evaluations.
- Prepare and make technical presentations based on PowerPoint slides
- Must abide by all QHSE policies and guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: Ten plus years of experience in the above Reservoir Engineering activities. Skills in training new engineers and sharing knowledge is fundamental. Knowledge of reservoir and oilfield programs and databases. Knowledge of onshore and offshore development options, with main focus on GoM operations. Basic knowledge of U.S. Regulatory Agencies demands. Knowledge of risk analysis techniques. In depth experience in Reservoir Simulation. Extensive experience with at least one of these simulators: Eclipse, VIP, CMG > extensive experience with Petresl. In depth experience with fluid characterization via Equation of State.
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Petroleum Engineering from a four-year college or university M. Sc. in Petroleum Engineering with focus in Reservoir Engineering is necessary.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available