ANOTECH ENERGY is an engineering consulting company, with over 700 employees, dedicated to the Oil and Gas industry.
ANOTECH ENERGY has developed partnerships with the main actors of the Oil and Gas industry and Energy sector in general.
SCOPE OF WORK
Your main activities will be :
- Supervise and co-ordinate the daily activities of all well related operations carried out onboard the drilling rig, in accordance with legislative and company defined policies and procedures
- Translate the drilling programme into written instructions outlining the daily objectives to be met by contractor and service company supervisory personnel
- Hold daily meetings with rig management team and service company personnel to disseminate operational instruction and information. Discuss objectives and co-ordinate drilling operations with general unit activities
- Plan and co-ordinate personnel, equipment and operations to minimize well downtime and reduce costs
- Liaise with onshore management/ support staff to ensure that all relevant operational information is communicated. Produce and communicate daily drilling and associated activity reports
- Implement and actively take part in the technical limit process in order to achieve maximum safe operational efficiency
- Witness specialist operations, ensuring that all activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner to a pre-determined programme
QUALIFICATIONS / BACKGROUND
- 25+ years of drilling and completions experience
- Drill ship sixth Generation experience
- MPD experience
- Deepwater experience