ANOTECH ENERGY is an engineering consulting company, with over 700 employees, dedicated to the Oil and Gas industry.
ANOTECH ENERGY has developed partnerships with the main actors of the Oil and Gas industry and Energy sector in general.
SCOPE OF WORK
As a Completions and Workover Superintendent your main missions consist in :
- Leading and optimizing the design of the completions starting from the conceptual design and supervise the installation of the final design following the company rules. Writing standard completions and workover instruction, initial completion & workover programs and End of well report (EOWR)
- Serve as technical lead for call for tender process for completions/workover contracts including hiring of light workover rigs (rig equipment specifications/selection and rig acceptance)
- Manage actively completions/workover contracts and the timely procurement of completions materials
- Supervise the preparation of well completions/workover sub-assemblies in the contractor's base
- Manage the operations on light rigs dedicated to completions/workover operations as the direct report of company man on the rig
QUALIFICATIONS / BACKGROUND
- Experience with and knowledge of slickline and well intervention operations (CTU, snubbing, stimulation pumping) is very important
- Minimum of 12-15 years of experience on the design and installation of various types of well completions
- Extensive experience in drilling and completions activities onshore, offshore (including Reservoir well bore interface, mud design, formation damage, horizontal wells techniques, HP-HT/ complex wells, Wire line, Coiled tubing, etc
- Start : ASAP
- Rotational basis : 4*4