ANOTECH Energy is a consulting and engineering company dedicated to the Oil and Gas industry. ANOTECH Energy has developed partnerships with the main actors of the Oil and Gas industry and Energy sector in general.
SCOPE OF WORK
Under the supervision of the Drilling and Completion Manager, you will have to coordinate, direct and review drilling operations, within defined drilling programs and budget, in order to fully meet the prognosis target, pursuing the best results in terms of safety, time and cost effectiveness.
Your main responsibilities will be to :
- Evaluate need for services equipment and material,
- Prepare annual drilling program review,
- Plan and execute a subsea HT well in the Norwegian Sea,
- Control drilling activities and associated contractors,
- Coordinate activity of company's and contractors' units involved in drilling operations,
- Report during drilling execution any technical or economical variation from approved scope,
- Rig acceptance activities.
QUALIFICATIONS / BACKGROUND
- Engineering degree or High school diploma.
- More than 10 years of Superintendent experience
- More than 15 years of Offshore experience (Subsea experience)
Start : ASAP