ANOTECH Energy is a consulting and engineering company dedicated to the Oil and Gas industry.
ANOTECH Energy has developed partnerships with the main actors of the Oil and Gas industry and Energy sector in general.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Drilling Supervisor is responsible for drilling and related operations as the company's representative on the drilling rig, ensuring compliance with regulations and Company QHSE policies.
Your main functions will be :
- Direct, supervise and optimize all rig operations
- Manage and direct the activities of the Drilling Contractor and Drilling Service Contractors in the execution of the well program
- Assist and ensure all documentation for drilling approval is at the well site prior to start drilling operations
- Inspect the drilling and related services work of contractors for quality and adherence to scheduled deadlines and in accordance with the programmed drilling operations
- Implement drilling and completion programs based on recommendations from Well Engineering
- Monitor, document and report all rig operations affecting the well
- Manage sub-contractors for all drilling and related services at the location
- Develop and maintain close relations and good communications with the Drilling Superintendent, Senior Drilling Engineers, Operations Geologists, Petroleum Engineers, Logistics Superintendent and Tool Pusher of drilling contractor
QUALIFICATIONS / BACKGROUND
- 10+ years of drilling and completions experience
- Experience in West Siberia
- Languages : Russian and English