ANOTECH Energy is a consulting and engineering company dedicated to the Oil and Gas industry.
ANOTECH Energy has developed partnerships with the main actors of the Oil and Gas industry and Energy sector in general.
SCOPE OF WORK
As a Well Testing Lead Engineer, your main mission will be to assist and coordinate with the "Portugal drilling team" in the preparation and supervision of the well test operations.
Your main activities will be :
- To organise the well test tendering process, to evaluate bids and to participate in the evaluation exercise
- To lead the preparation of the Well Test Programs in conjunction with the related Contractors and the EAA Testing and Completion Leader for the TWOP exercise
- To lead the TWOPs
- To organise and to participate all specific HAZIDs and HAZOPS
- To incorporate all comments and corrections to the programs derived from the TWOPs and will re-issue them
- To prepare Budgets and to monitor the incurred Well Test costs
- To supervise the "well testing" operations as day well test supervisor on board Rig during the operational phase
- To travel to Rig, wherever located, prior commencement of operations for planning purposes
QUALIFICATIONS / BACKGROUND
- Graduate engineer i.e. petroleum, civil, mining or mechanical high degree level engineer
- Minimum of 10 years of overall experience in well testing operations