Updated: Jun 11 2012
||Gas Plant Operations, Maintenance Technician
||Seminole, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Maintain and repair all surface equipment in the Seminole Area - pumping units, wellheads, valves, buried gathering lines and fluid processing vessels.
- Facility Maintenance - Understand facility processes and maintain equipment (Pumps, production vessels and electronically operated end devices).
- Equipment Maintenance and repairs - Maintain and repair equipment used to produce, transport and process petroleum based products - includes: pumping units, gathering lines, separators and valves.
- Plan, Schedule and Communicate - Communicate to others the progress of routine maintenance as well as special projects.
- Safety - Responsible for maintaining and performing the necessary repairs to ensure a safe working environment for all employees and contractors. Ensure that all safety training and record keeping is current and personal protective equipment is in good operating condition. Ensure that anyone working under immediate supervision is qualified and has the appropriate safety training to perform the task to AHC standards.
- Mechanical Abilities - Applicant should have a strong aptitude for troubleshooting and repairing mechanical equipment.
- Analytical Thinking - Applicant should have a strong aptitude for tracking a problem to its source, determining what underlying problem is causing a specific affect.
- Environmental Awareness - Demonstrating environmental responsibility. An appreciation for the value of safe work practices.
- High School education and demonstrated mechanical abilities.
- Applicable oilfield experience a plus.
- Additional education and training a plus.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available