I have an opportunity for a senior project engineer to join one of the most succesful consultancies in the world. This role is located in Perth's CBD and you would be working on some of the biggest projects in Australia.
To be successful for this role, you need to:
· Have previous experience in design, specification and construction with a proven track record for successfully delivering oil and gas EPC projects up to the value of $20million.
· Be degree qualified and/or possess membership from an internationally recognised professional engineering Institute.
· Possess excellent communication skills when working with and managing cross functional teams.
· Additionally, proficiency in project control/planning systems such as Primavera would be advantageous
Other duties include (but not limited to):
* Manage the Client interface
* Project engineering support for instrumentation projects.
* Reporting on status of fabrication status and issues to the broader project teams
* Management of fabrication call-offs * Management of queries back into the piping teams
* Weekly site visits and progress meetings between stakeholders
* Management of fabrication schedule, budgets and critical milestones The firm would prefer to hire candidates already in Australia however are able to provide 457 visa's for exceptional candidates. Hydrogen International Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.