Updated: Sep 21 2012
||Yukon, OK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Support well site Coiled Tubing operations. Operates a company owned heavy vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site and operates coiled tubing equipment at the work site in order to provide elite customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates fluid pumps and associated equipment without supervision.
- Operates nitrogen pumps and associated equipment without supervision.
- Operates coiled tubing units and associated equipment without supervision.
- Mobilizes of equipment by driving coiled tubing units, pump trucks, N2 trucks, transports, or pickup trucks to the job location.
- Conducts the pre-job and post-job inspections and testing of the coiled tubing units, N2 units, fluid pumps and other ancillary equipment by completing pre and post job inspections.
- Conducts the maintenance and general upkeep of the coiled tubing units and related equipment.
- Maintains a safe work area or job site by following Weatherford's standard operating procedures manuals.
- Monitors, inspects and adjusts all major equipment during operations to ensure the equipment's adequate operation, such adjusting pump and injection rates.
- Trains operators and assistants in equipment operations and procedures.
- Delegates certain job tasks during job operation.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available