Lewis Petro Properties
Updated: Jul 10 2012
||Encinal, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Reporting to the Coil Tubing Operations Coordinator, the Field Supervisor is responsible for Coordinating Coiled Tubing Operations and associated support equipment and the successful execution of assigned work at the well site.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of a Single Coiled Tubing Spread consisting of 6-10 personnel including CT Operators in accordance with policies established by the Company.
- Communicate effectively with management, client and crew in the planning, coordination and execution of our service.
- Assists with service improvement effortsby observing performance of operating crews and suggesting improvements and changes to management.
- Advises on specific servicing problems and recommended use of specialized tools, techniques, and services.
- Ensures the Coiled Tubing Equipment is maintained and operated within Lewis Energy Group guidelines and policies
- Support District Managers and Ops Coordinator in daily activities of Coiled Tubing operations in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Help promote safe work practices and higher standards of performance.
- Ensure that paper work is completed and turned in on a timely fashion.
- Work with managers through performance appraisals and feedback sessions to ensure that each individual is performing up to the standards set and to take necessary corrective action when needed.
- Responsible for continued training and development of crews both technically and professionally.
- Adhere to and promote all Safety and Environmental policies related to Lewis Energy Group.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- 5+ years experience of high level field and office experience in the CT industry.
- Proven track record of competencies and accomplishments with previous employers with specific experience in tight gas/liquids producing reservoirs.
- Extensive hands on experience and knowledge of the CT industry.
- Fully qualified for all CT Services and Safety requirements.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to locate to Laredo or surrounding area.
Physical Demands :
- Regularly required to sit, talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly works in office environment and field
- Noise level is usually moderate.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available