Updated: Jun 11 2012
||Production Engineering, Engineering Operations
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This position is responsible for deploying the field production operation program(s). This position will be responsible for managing production capital expenditures, optimization of the production program/goals and for ongoing process improvement. The Production Manager will interact with operations management and field personnel to develop and implement the organization's production program. This position requires 25% travel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, implement and a monitor a production program in line with organization goals.
- Monitor LOE (Lease Operating Expense) budgets within organizational goals.
- Manage production superintendents to optimize production activities.
- Work with field operations and completion engineers to optimize work overs and conduct failure analysis.
- Manages the coordination with other disciplines, including contractors and regulatory agencies, during the planning of production, workover, and completion operations
- Develop chemical program for corrosion control.
- Oversee facility design for single and multi-well pad facilities.
- Develop, implement and maintain successful safety program including preventative, ongoing and disaster recovery programs.
- Responsible for designing and evaluating effective scheduling protocols for field production coverage.
- Responsible for hiring and developing effective field operations personnel, including goal setting and career development.
Develop and implement continuous process improvement program.
- B. S. in Engineering
- 10 years exploration and production experience
- Previous pumping experience
- Experience in a supervisory role in Production operations (not just completions)
- Experience with single and multi-well pad production
- Previous budgeting and capital expenditure planning and monitoring experience
- Previous experience with development and implementation of continuous improvement
- Experience with managing SWD gathering systems
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Strong team building skills and ability to communicate effectively across all functions in the organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced and fluid environment
- Petroleum Engineering Degree
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available