Frontline Source Group
Updated: Jun 21 2012
||Instructor, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor, Refinery / Plant Operator, NCCER, OQ, veriforce, train, instructor
||Beaumont, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our Beaumont, TX client is in need of Training and OQ Manager for a direct hire opportunity.
Responsible for ensuring continuous training of employees based on the organizational Training Matrix needs. The programs implemented would include but are not limited to technical testing, performance evaluations and supervisor development. This position will report to the HR Director.
Responsible for further developing of company training matrix, including awareness training programs. This person will be responsible for ensuring all training is in compliance with company policies and all applicable local and regional regulations.
Required to identify best practices and incorporate them into our training matrix. This individual will be required to be a safety knowledgeable, be aware of adult methodologies, and be able to demonstrate areas of expertise when working with Operations.
- Enable learning through presentations to all level groups
- Schedule and provide training as needed in multiple regions
- Manage/Drive the Operator Qualification (OQ) training and performance evaluations to maintain training records/documentation on file for audits
- Proactive preparation for training and delivery of content whenever appropriate
- Demonstrate and understand of adult learning concepts by a combination of classroom, on-line, practical, quiz, and video to create the best chance of delivering the message to a variety of learners
- Provide weekly updates of training to Human Resource Director.
- Develop, execute and monitor OQ compliance for client specific required task programs
- Audit the sites' performance against requirements in the Training Program. For all deficiencies, identify a plan for the site to implement and fix all identified deficiencies.
- NCCER Master Trainer or Instructor certified
- Experience in a fast paced, changing/growing organization
- Experience in developing and managing training programs.
- 5+ years of increasing responsibilities in safety programs in service operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort interfacing with site leaders.
- Ability to develop and implement department goals and strategies.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Must have strong knowledge of OQ for pipeline
- Must have Veriforce system knowledge
- Must have IS NetWorld system experience
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas (Arlington, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston Galleria, Lewisville, West Houston, San Antonio, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands), Tennessee (Nashville and Brentwood), and Arizona (Phoenix and Scottsdale).
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available