Advantage Technical Resourcing
Updated: Feb 25 2013
||Electronics Tech, Mechanic, Wireline Operator
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Cased-hole Field Engineer: General/Senior/Field
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Cased Hole wireline services and products
- through the use of logging and mechanical services equipment on a customer's location.
- Provide technical and operational expertise to external customers in a professional manner.
- Responsible for pre-planning, job execution, post job analysis, and overall performance of company assets on location. Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- A two year Associate degree in Electronics, Mechanics or other industry related field or equivalent
- industry experience and a minimum of 3.5 year Cased Hole wireline field experience.
- Promotes HES Process Improvement Initiatives (PII) within the assigned Country or Natural Work Area (NWA).
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Adheres and complies with the Company's HSE policies
- Prepares Cased Hole wireline service equipment for jobs and follow-up of equipment readiness
- Responsible for overall performance of L&P equipment and personnel on location
- Works under company safety guidelines & promotes safe working environment
- May assist in training of Associate Field Professionals
- Makes equipment/personnel decisions concerning logging operations on location
- Runs all standard Cased Hole services located in the district camp with no supervision
- Runs most specialty or auxiliary Cased Hole services as needed without direct supervision
Scope of Job:
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service
- via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available