Lawrence Harvey Search & Selection
Updated: Jun 8 2012
||Drilling Consultant, Drilling Superintendent
||upto $2,500 USD per day net of tax
Closed - No longer accepting applications
I have a requirement for an experienced Drilling Superintendent to fill an initial 12 month contract (renewable) for my Client. The role is on a 28/28 basis with paid travel days.
Your role will irequire you to:
• Manage the safe and efficient delivery of development, exploration and appraisal wells offshore Nigeria.
• Operations involve the following special challenges:
High angle, extended reach and horizontal drilling,
Service contractors often on the learning curve, service and equipment quality,
Complex supply chain and logistics.
• Minimum of 15 years relevant experience, of which at least 5 in a similar position.
• Previous Nigerian / West African experience is advantageous.
• Technical / engineering qualification preferred.
• IWCF well control at supervisory level or equivalent.
• Exemplary HSE leadership.
• Strong drive for continuous performance improvement.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of leading effectively in a multi-cultural society.
• Sound knowledge of drilling engineering and international industry standards, ideally acquired while working for a large international operator.
• Good organisational and project management skills, ensuring efficient application of the company's well delivery and commercial processes.
• Contracts and contractor management.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available