Updated: Jun 19 2012
||Geologist, New Ventures, Exploration
||Southern Europe, Spain
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
I am currently representing a small-size international operator in Southern Europe who are looking for a Chief of New Ventures to supervise and manage their global New Ventures growth activity, predominantly focused on Latin America, Africa and Europe.
They offer the opportunity to live in one of Europe's most attractive locations with some highly interesting financial incentives, whilst providing the technical autonomy and potential to influence and shape the operator's future.
- Collaboration with the other ''discipline heads'' to provide overall technical coordination and leadership to the Geoscience discipline.
- Global technical assurance and project reviews at various process stages.
- Promoting and developing new technologies in cooperation with the other disciplines along with building the technical capability of the Geoscience discipline as a whole.
- Reponsible for geoscientists across the company's global exploration function.
- Extensive exposure to exploration/new ventures activity within a number of international basins.
- Significant new ventures experience as a geologist/geophysicist ideally in 2 or more stages in E&P lifecycle.
- Experience in working/managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Exposure to roles involving peer reviews and technical assurance.
- Demonstrable experience in leading/mentoring/coaching staff.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- A real interest in developing new technologies and leading a high-potential operator through an important life-cycle stage.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available