Fabcon Canada (Dovre Group)
Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Human Resources, Secretarial or Administrative
||Calgary, Alberta, Canada
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
PLEASE NOTE; ALL CANDIDATES MUST APPLY AT www.dovregroup.com, see position # 3169
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following contract opportunity: WCMP Data Engry Technician based in Calgary, AB.
- Data entry of Incidents/Near Misses based on Initial Notifications on a daily bases.
- Data entry of Investigations/Causes/Action Items/P10s associated with Incidents/Near Misses.
- Monthly entry of WCMP work hours.
- Verification of the data entered utilizing IMPACT reports.
- Single point of contact for IMPACT database within WCMP.
- Any other duties as required.
- 2 years of experience working with data bases.
- Computer skills (MS Office Applications).
- Attentiveness to details.
- Understanding of safety basics will be beneficial for the candidate.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage application from anyone meeting the requirements for any position for which we recruit and welcome your questions regarding this position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available