Updated: Apr 5 2013
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The ROSEN Group is a technology driven organization serving the oil and gas industry in more than 100 countries worldwide. With over 2,000 employees ROSEN has established a leading position in the pipeline and facility inspection industry and achieved a trusted reputation backed by well over a million kilometers of inspected pipelines.
ROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Service Coordination Project Manager to manage awarded in-line inspection surveys from inception to completion.
The SECO Project Manager will work closely with Field Service department members and will perform the following:
- Work in close cooperation with the Sales Manager to validate commercial, technical and contractual specifications (terms & conditions) for the assigned survey and to ensure that the survey is in accordance with ROSEN's defined guidelines.
- Will work in close cooperation with the Field Service Coordinator to determine the available resources that will be utilized.
- Will advise the Sales Manager of any changes requested by the client throughout the survey's life cycle.
- Will work closing with the client to gather the inspection, testing and data handling parameters necessary for the survey.
- Determine the time frame for preparing inspection tools, gathering equipment for mobilization, and staff necessary for the survey.
- Follow-up with the Field Service Coordinator on the status of the survey and any deviations that may have occurred.
- Ensure that the survey is completed with accuracy and within the client's requested time frame.
- 2+ years of relevant Project Management experience.
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Knowledgeable with the respective industry recognized standards used in pipeline inspection.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to make good decisions under pressure as well as ability to accomplish multiple tasks in limited time frames.
- A self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available