Superior Energy Services
Updated: Jul 5 2012
||Pipe Inspection / NDT
||Broussard, LA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Superior Inspection Services, a Superior Energy Services Company, is a leader in tubular inspection services for the oilfield industry. With more than 27 years of inspection experience, Superior Inspection Services' industry-leading team of inspectors has extensive training, certification and knowledge of DS-1 and NS-2 inspection criteria. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers.
SIS is currently seeking a Level II Inspector to join our team in Broussard, LA.
The Level II Inspector will be taking tubular & other associated tools and inspecting the usability of oilfield tubular & associated tools to all levels of DS1 specifications. The Level II Inspector will also be directing a small team of Inspector Helpers to help accomplish the company goals. The ideal candidate will be certified as an ASNT Level II in NDT methods and have a minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Level II Inspector.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect usability of oilfield tubular & associated tools to all levels of DS1 specifications
- Perform all categories of DS1 Inspections
- Take measurement specifications in fractions and decimals
- Read & understand all procedures & specifications related to inspections
- Plan, coordinate, and direct daily job duties with Inspector Helpers
- Train, direct, and oversee Inspector Helpers on job related duties
- Maintain accurate reporting on equipment being inspected
- Ensure that all specs and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that equipment used for inspection is in good working condition and calibrated
- Follow and adhere to all Quality System and HS&E requirements
- Communicate job status with Facility Inspection Manager and all parties involved
- All other related duties as directed by upper management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Level II Inspector Inspecting usability of oilfield tubular & associated tools to all levels of DS1 specifications
- Certified as an ASNT Level II in NDT methods
- Knowledge of inspection methods and techniques
- Knowledge of various drilling and production equipment to be inspected
- Valid U.S. drivers license
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent work related experience
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available