Shell Exploration & Production Company
Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Carrizo Springs, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, calibrate, test, remove, and clean plant instrumentation equipment
- Operate tools and machinery to effect assigned repair work
- Communicate to operations employees, supervisors, and others regarding the identification of problems and completion of jobs in their area both verbally and in writing
- Perform preventive maintenance work as assigned
- Receive training to be qualified to perform successfully in job
- Train other personnel in any instrument/electrical functions with which they are unfamiliar
- Read and comprehend vendor literature including, but not limited to, installation, operation and maintenance manual, and parts lists
- Employ knowledge of applicable electrical standards and codes in carrying out work assignments
- Use of computer in daily routine including data entry into computerized management maintenance system
- Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must submit to all background, medical and reference checks, including hair drug testing
- Must be willing to work a rotating shift schedule, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Must be willing to support and abide by the Company's safety policies
- Must be willing to climb ladders, walk up and down steps, and work at heights with or without accommodation
- Must be willing to work in compact and confined spaces with or without accommodation
- Must posses a current, valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the US
- Minimum of 3 years progressive oil & gas production operations experience is preferred
- Formal Maintenance certification is preferred
- Military experience is preferred
After submitting your application, if you are selected for testing you will be required to attend testing in the Carrizo Springs, TX area, and meet the minimum test score requirement on the Operations Test Battery.
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available