Swift World Wide Resources
Updated: Jun 5 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Deliver operational projects that are captured in CAPEX and OPEX budgets, carrying out work within the work activity framework (WAF)
- Supervising construction and consultant contracts for the purpose of contract compliance, regulatory and engineering standards , provisions, stipulations, quantities and quality
- Daily reporting of all projects on safety, progress, environmental, schedule, delivery of materials issues, accommodation, transport, labour and all resources affecting the works
- Review of project program and /or drawings for the purpose of resolving issues such as constructability, field conditions and design
- Manage outputs within the approved budget guidelines and constraints
- Contributes to the identification of risks to Roads delivery and eliminates these risks or implements mitigation measures
- Use the Management of change process to enact alterations to scope, deliverables and or budget
- Ensure project lessons learned are fed back to Asset stakeholders for the benefit of future projects
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing direction to the, supervisors, sub-contractors and vendor personnel allocated to the individual projects and ensure that the safe progress of the works proceeds according to the overall schedules and achieve the objectives of the company
- Construction professional with significant road construction and maintenance experience in a rural environment.
- Proven track record of working as an owners representative on lump sum and schedule of rates road projects.
- Experience in the management of people, including contractors
- Experience in implementing and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
- Experience conducting site inspections and audits
- Sound understanding of rural road maintenance requirements particularly in relation to unsealed roads.
- Experience in managing operational finances and budgets
**It is essential you hold the relevant rights to work in Australia**
Swift Worldwide Resources is the premier Oil & Gas manpower provider that will do whatever it takes wherever it takes us. With over 30 years of exclusive focus in the Oil & Gas sector, we currently employ over 3,000 contract consultants in over 35 countries. We operate as a strategic partner to our clients by delivering recruitment solutions, which provide the best talent for global projects and operations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available