Updated: Nov 6 2012
||Sales and Marketing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Are you looking for a career rather than a job? Do you want to join a growing company?
Rigzone, a Dice Holdings, Inc. service, is a leading online resource for the oil and gas industry delivery news, data, and career services.
When you become a Rigzone team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary, great benefits, including a 401(k) match, generous paid time off, casual dress, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Our teams are growing and our Data Services team has an immediate need for a Data Services Sales Manager in our Houston, Texas office. As a Data Services Sales Manager you will be responsible for Sales and Marketing for the Rigzone Data Services line of products including RigLogix, RigOutlook, and GOMExpolorer.
In this position you will:
- Acquire new data service clients by utilizing Rigzone's internal prospect lists as well as cold calling potential clients.
- Renew existing data service client subscriptions by determining the clients evolving needs.
- Working with Data Services Editor and/or Data Service Client Services Executive, become proficient at leading demonstrations of the features and benefits of Rigzone Data Services line of products.
- Support existing customers with their data needs including the extraction and delivery of data. Proficiency with data service products is essential.
- Execute accounting functions as they relate to data service clients including the creation of invoices and receipts. In addition, manage the collections process for data service clients.
- Update the DICE/Rigzone CRM system with all pertinent information regarding data service clients including all contact customers.
- Provide timely reporting on data service sales, customer satisfaction, and other key business metrics.
- Work with Data Services Editor to identify opportunities for data enhancement.
- Work with Data Analyst to integrate data analysis into RigLogix product.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field or equivalent proven experience
- Proven sales ability/experience - minimum 5 years
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and experience with a CRM system
- Ability to travel to tradeshows on occasion
- Sufficient knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry to identify sales opportunities and sell effectively is preferred
- Previous experience in sales of data products/services or research services preferred
Dice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reference, Background, and Credit Checks Required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available