Updated: Jun 4 2012
||Midland, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Process incoming calls related to dispatch and operations.
- Data-entry of load information, special instructions, and driver requests.
- Tracking of OET trucks daily via GPS system interface.
- Interface with OET drivers, communicating load information, special instructions, and scheduling.
- Interface with OET Maintenance Team for scheduling of routine maintenance and repairs.
- Rotating schedule with 5 days on and 2 days off, which includes alternating weekends.
- Other duties as required.
- High School degree or GED.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with difficult and demanding customers.
- Strong proficiency in computer skills (Word and Excel).
- Ability to multi-task using multi-line phone and computer.
- Manage high volume phone calls including problem resolution.
- Some travel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Crude trucking experience.
- 5 years experience in oil-field related trucking operations.
- General understanding of Federal and State Regulations as it pertains to DOT.
- Experience with PeopleNet or similar technology.
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available