BridgeLine Services, Inc.
Updated: Aug 1 2012
||Mechanical Engineering, Subsea Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
BridgeLine Services, Inc. is a managed recruiting services firm currently working with a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to help them recruit a Senior Engineer - Subsea Manifold & Senior Engineer - Subsea Connector. This position requires domestic travel with the flexibility of commuting from your home location.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Engineer will include:
- Analyze customer design project requests, estimate resources required and create execution plans for the project team; have an awareness of good economic design and safety, both in manufacture and function
- Coordinate the project team to meet customer/ internal development execution plans
- Create, check and approve: drawings and BOM's in conformity with customer specifications and Cameron standards, ensuring that all designs are done timely and accuratly; design calculations to verify the products to meets the design requirements and standards; and technical specifications and procedures
- Utilize the Cameron Engineering Standards for choosing the material specifications and initiate requests for modification of them, when it is necessary
- Gather documentary evidences regarding the general and special requirements of the products
- Give assistance to the Sales & Marketing department in identifying customer needs and in confirming existing product part numbers
- Provide technical assistance during manufacturing process, until the products are installed
- Give technical advice for the internal and external customer
- Maintain the project communication link with sales, project management and other design teams
- Submit new proposal ideas for products
- Analyze and prepare technical documentation for quotations
- Prepare documentation and upload in SAP program (PLM the engineering section)
- Participate to the recruitment and selection interviews
- Realize ad-hoc reports and situations specific for the activity field
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related degree
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Calculation skills
- Knowledge of materials strength, materials specifications and process, mechanical technique, and drafting; Knowledge of Cameron Engineering Standards and SAP Knowledge preferred
- Ability to give technical solutions to the new problems
- Experience in design projects engineering and project design planning
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available