Updated: Jul 9 2012
||Sales and Marketing, Technical Sales
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Aggressive Compensation Plan
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We have an exciting opportunity with a Houston-based Oil and Gas manufacturing company. We are offering a very aggressive compensation plan inluding full benefits and 401k. We are well-established and stable, and yet are continuing to grow at an astronomical rate. We are seeking an Engineer with a great personality to join our Sales team!
Summary: To support sales department with creating sales drawings for customer quotations, develop tools for creating accurate estimates, complete complicated quotations, assist manufacturing on improving efficiencies with current and new equipment, and create tools to automate pressure vessel fabrication estimates.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promote and effectively work with sales department to complete customer GA drawings when requested by customers in a timely manner.
- Train less experienced inside sales people on utilizing calculations and creating tools to assist in quotations.
- Collaborate with manufacturing to determine best practices to manufacture our customized product line.
- Work with Director of Technical Sales to create technical marketing materials.
- Clarify and fulfill customer requests/needs by presenting various selections of products and services providing pricing information as requested.
- Understand and support established sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to customers.
- Relate new product ideas and product extensions to management for evaluation.
- Assist Sales Director in creating useful presentations.
- Work with closely with all internal departments such as Engineering and Quality to ensure customer and code requirements are followed and communicate with all parties to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Continually identify, improve, and develop programs to assist with sales and estimating.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Autocad Skills
- 3-D Modeling
- MS Access / Excel
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Math Aptitude
- Time Management
- College Degree in Engineering / Engineering Technology
- Prior technical sales and or estimating experience, also fabrication knowledge, drafting experience helpful.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available