Updated: Jun 18 2013
||Maintenance Technician, Mechanic, Rig Mechanic
||Domestic or International
||Rig Maintenance Supervisor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- 2 years experience as Mechanic, Electrician, Subsea Engineer or ET
- 1 year of deepwater experience
- Good safety record from past operations.
- Knowledge of HSE practices common to the industry and the company
- Leadership & teamwork skills/behaviors which support team-based organization
- Familiar with application of HSE Management System
- Ability to understand & react with diverse groups & operations
- Ability to recognize & resolve conflict
- Good computer skills
- Superior communication and reporting skills
- Superior systems troubleshooting skills and techniques
- Completion of all training requirements for Rig Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensure that all repairs and projects are finished in a timely manner.
- Responsible for input and cost control measures to manage annual costs.
- Advise of modifications, changes to procedures and/or frequencies.
- Responsible for the coordinated planning of all maintenance activities.
- Ensure replacement parts are kept to an optimum level.
- Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status.
- Ensure that material requisitions reflect the desired materials and/or services and that unused materials are properly documented and returned to inventory.
- Participate in training as required both onshore and offshore.
- Ensure maintenance is completed and records comply with local regulations.
- Treat all team members with respect, fairness and professionalism.
- Participate in the development of newly appointed crew members.
- Complete and communicate annual performance reviews for all crew members.
- Assist team in maintenance of equipment as required.
- Conduct operations in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance with HSE Management System for safe, efficient operations.
- Provide guidance and support to fellow team members as required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available