Oilfield Production Consultants (OPC) Ltd
Updated: Jun 11 2012
||Workover or Completion
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||London, United Kingdom
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Full field development project for the Middle East.
• Relevant technical degree.
• Minimum 15 years experience in well completion design, equipment specification and procurement, and rig-based operations programming and planning.
• Completion/workover design and operations experience.
• Experience in completion materials selection, including design and installation of CRA completions, and production chemistry.
• Experience with sour well completion design and operations.
• Experience with and knowledge of rigless completion/intervention operations, including wireline, coil tubing, well stimulation, well testing and workovers.
• Experience in field appraisal and development.
• International experience, and experience of working in a multi-cultural team environment.
The following additional experience an asset:
• Knowledge of client's CVP processes.
• Hydraulic Workover experience.
• Familiarity with and capable of using PE software, including tubing stress analysis (Wellcat), well performance analysis (Prosper).
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available