National Oilwell Varco
Updated: Aug 14 2012
||Field Service Tech
||Canton, OH, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Field Service Technician will be responsible for the Canton, Ohio area and provide service on all NOV- IMO rental systems. The Field Service Technician will also install and rig down, handle rig repairs and service.
- Travel to customer sites to install, commission, test, calibrate, and train customers on the safe and proper operation of NOV products
- Conduct field installations and calibrations of sensors and systems
- Perform field upgrades of software and hardware and train customers on how to properly operate the system
- Communicate field failures and feedback reports to the appropriate departments
- Support Rig Sense network and satellite systems.
- Complete and submit field service documentation in a timely manner
- High School and/or equivalent education with 2+ years experience
- Must have clean driving record
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of oil and gas field components, including software and hardware
- Problem solving skills
- Instrumentation and rig knowledge
- Electronics degree preferred
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available