Updated: Sep 14 2012
||Rig Instrument Tech
||Broussard, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Perform Plug & Abandonment duties both onshore and offshore
- Repair and maintain plug and abandonment equipment on job site
- Must have the ability and desire to grasp new ideas related to work environment.
- Required to attend Weatherford and Customer required specialized training courses in plug and abandonment services
- Required to work on 24 hr call status
- Required to work onshore and offshore for long periods of time (no set schedule involved)
- Minimal knowledge of Plug & Abandonment equipment and services
- General knowledge of related services and equipment
- 6 months to 1 year previous oilfield experience
- Must be able to work independently and perform advanced tasks with no supervision
- Must have the ability to work well around others in close quarters
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Physical ability to respond to emergency situations
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available