Updated: Jun 11 2012
||Sales and Marketing
||Midland, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Aggreko, the world leader in temporary power, temperature control, and oil-free compressed air solutions, is looking for a highly motivated, creative, customer service oriented, team player to cover the greater Midland/Odessa territory as a Solution Sales Representative.
Aggreko sales professionals uncover and respond to client's problems/points-of-pain by delivering solutions with the support of highly skilled technical resources. Our products and services are applicable to a wide variety of market sectors including the Oil & Gas industry in Midland, TX. Visit http://us.aggreko.com/industries-overview/oil-gas/ to learn more about our products and value-added in this sector.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A successful sales track record developing new markets and selling solutions in the Midland/Odessa marketplace. Oil & Gas preferred but not required.
- Proven success uncovering problems that prospective customers might not know/see, and creating the vision for the solution to the problems.
- Experience selling to senior-level executives.
- Exceptional prospecting skills and the ability to probe and ask great questions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and achieve annual territory sales plan goals including revenue, profitability margin, and market growth targets.
- High energy level and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Embraces and promotes a ''Safety Culture.''
- Reliable and committed to delivering quality performance in a 24 x 7 environment.
- Adaptability to change.
- Proficiency with MS Office and customer relations management software.
Aggreko has locations around the world with over 54 locations in the United States and Canada. The demand for Consultative Solution Sales Reps is ever increasing. Our company provides a competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions, and an industry leading benefit plan that includes comprehensive health, dental & vision at a greatly-reduced cost to employees, company paid Life & Disability, matching 401(k), Flex Spending Accounts, generous PTO program, and Tuition Reimbursement! In addition, our training program is top-notch, and geared for the Aggreko sales rep, taught by Aggreko and only for Aggreko.
Take the opportunity to apply and experience a new dimension in the sales profession with Aggreko! You'll enjoy a highly supportive environment with a management team committed to removing road blocks and helping you grow in your skills and opportunities, all while running your own business/territory in a fast-paced fun working environment.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available