Petroleum Field Services
Updated: Jul 26 2012
||Executive, Landman, Legal
||Denver, CO, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
PFS is currently looking for a VP of Land to join our client's growing team in Denver, CO. Candidates will have the opportunity to be a member of a dynamic Exploration & Production team and be responsible for leading and organizing land related activities.
- 10+ years of land experience with at least 5 of those years as a Senior Landman or higher position in an oil and natural gas exploration and production business
- 5+ years of experience working in the Rockies and/or Mid-Continent regions
- Proficiency in land related data management software and Microsoft Office software
- Experienced in preparation and negotiation of Purchase and Sale Agreements associated with oil and gas assets
- Extensive experience with drafting and negotiating various types of land related agreements (farmout/in, JOAs, unit agreements, etc.)
- Strong analytical and economic thinking skills
- Exposure to oil and gas marketing, processing, and transportation agreements
- Supervisory experience
- AAPL Certified Professional Landman
- Bachelor's Degree in Land Management or a related degree with equivalent experience
- Worked for a small or mid-sized E&P company that has been exposed to a wide range of land responsibilities
- Strong industry network
- Master Degree in Business Administration
- Law Degree
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available