Vinarco International Limited
Updated: May 30 2012
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Vinarco is a company providing technical consultants to International Owner Operators in the Asia-Pacific region, including Exxon, Chevron, Shell, BP and TOTAL.
Purpose of Job:
To carry out and ensure all mandatory platforms checks and verifications are in place at relevant fabrication and erection stages.
- Degree in Geodetic or Geomantic or Survey Engineering background from well recognized University (International or Local perspective)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Oil & Gas Fabrication yard
- Strong knowledge in tubular profile calculation.
- Strong knowledge in Survey field
- Capable of operating precision instruments such as total-station, theodolite, dumpy level, spirit-level etc.
- Able to interpretation of tolerance requirements in client specifications and applicable codes and standards.
- Able to work un-supervised
- Able to work under pressure/ forced condition
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Lead the Survey personnel in performing dimensional checks upon fit-up and subsequently after welding of all primary structures for platforms or Sub-Sea related items
- Verify that the Jacket and Deck Legs are correctly laid
- Complete the checks listed by DC Team Lead or request by production
- Issue Acceptance/Rejection surveillance report C/W sketch reflecting actual dimension against approved engineering drawings and allowable tolerances as stipulated in client specifications or code/standards.
- Maintain Record
- Liaise with QC and production personnel Daily surveillance plan
- Conduct periodical leveling surveillance on existing partially or partially or wholly erected structures to ensure levelness is sustained
- Liaise with Production to ensure all critical work points per engineering drawing are fully adhered to and maintained
- Carry out in field training program for DC Trainees
- Carry out additional tasks as directed by the senior DC supervisor
- Ensure all precision surveillance instruments are calibrated, handle with care and properly maintained and stored in a suitable manner and a lockable Container/ cabinet
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available