Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources
Updated: May 29 2012
||Drilling Consultant, Operations Manager, Workover or Completion
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Saratov, Russian Federation
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
I'm urgently looking for a Head of Drilling Department for one of operators in Russia. This position is based in Saratov.
Excellent compensation and career perspectives are offered!
• 15+ years Drilling experience holding either an engineering or science degree with at least 5 years in drilling management
• Experience with well designing, including casing, cementing, BHA & directional design, drilling fluid specification, bit selection and some field supervision experience would be an asset.
• Experience in drilling deep ( 5000 m ) gas exploration wells
• Experience in drilling sour gas wells
• Significant experience in working over gas and oil wells
• Solid knowledge of both Russian and western down hole equipment for both drilling and work over operations
• Must have demonstrated administrative skills including planning and budgeting
• Must be able to coach and mentor younger team members
• Good computer skills including, Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word.
• Good personal awareness and communications ability including written and presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of Safety Management Systems and Petroleum Legislation.
• Able to work as part of a small operations and planning team.
• International well control certificate an asset.
• Russian and English speaking
Please respond ASAP if you think you are a perfect candidate!
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available