* Study, present and discuss production technology as it relates to the field.
* Help engineer and implement completion concepts both in terms of function, practicality and cost.
* Assist in the research of new equipment and technologies in the area of production technology and help relate it to the field as cost savings, improved safety, recovery and accelerated production.
* Help implement methods for inflow and flow assurance, including integrated reservoir and production simulators for reservoir and production management and debottlenecking.
* Contribute to make the Field economically successful and safe.
* Perform Production Technology Engineering tasks in the areas of:
- Well inflow assurance and inflow control * o Completion performance and sand control
- Well reliability and conformity
- Vertical lift performance
- Artificial lift systems
- Production system debottlenecking
* · Help implement integrated operation systems for the field such as:
- Integrated reservoir and production system simulations
-Data and information and management
- Data acquisition and monitoring
* E-Field/Integrated operations Responsibility for managing people
* Management of external engineering tasks.
* Supervise junior engineers and trainees.
Education and Experience (minimum and desirable):
* A BSc level degree in petroleum or mechanical engineering.
* A minimum of 5 years of upstream oil and gas experience, preferentially in production, completion or reservoir engineering.
* Experience with hands on use and/or development of production/reservoir engineering software is an advantage.
Skill set/Competences (minimum and desirable):
* Good production technology engineering skills and interests in the area of fluid flow.
* Basic knowledge of reservoir engineering, geology and petrophysics.
* Ability to function in multi-disciplinary teams.
* Good knowledge of office type software and computing. Learning Opportunities
* An opportunity to work closely with geoscientists, reservoir and drilling and develop interdisciplinary technical skills on a challenging deep water development.
Darwin Park is part of Hydrogen Group.
To Apply For This Position: email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org