The primary responsibility of the Senior QA Engineer:
- Pipelines is to ensure that the quality objectives of the Project
- Pipelines are clearly defined, applied, managed and monitored, and that the various parties involved in constructing and delivering the Pipelines Project are meeting their quality obligations as per the contract with the asset owner.
In the delivery of the above objectives, another responsibility is to assist with the management, monitoring and continuous improvement of the Project's Quality Management System.
- Prior experience with the implementation, management and internal auditing of Quality Management Systems in line with the ISO9001:2008 standard
- The ability to evaluate, monitor, review and ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures, systems and relevant project plans.
- Knowledge of industry standards, codes and regulations, specifically AS2885
- Relevant Quality Management System qualifications acquired through an accredited ISO9001 training service provider
Skills / knowledge:
- An extensive knowledge of the ISO9001:2008 standard and its application within a project group
- Experience administering QMS (Quality Management Systems) as per ISO 9001 Ability to review material data records, Inspection and test plans, quality control activities, documents for compliance or non conformance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with sound technical knowledge in multiple discipline areas. o Manage a multitude of parallel and critical tasks by setting priorities in order to achieve the overall objectives.
- Sound computer and database skills
- Demonstrated ability to write technical documentation and quality assurance reports (eg: quality control procedures reports to inform the Project Management Team of any deficiencies and recommendations to rectify and / or improve the overall quality management system. Hydrogen International Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.