Oilfield Production Consultants (OPC) USA
Updated: May 30 2012
||Workover or Completion, deepwater, frac, sand control
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
10+ years completions experience.
- Must have deepwater, international and frac experience, sand control, well planning and well operations experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Trained in advanced well planning, deepwater and sand control completions, frac pack execution.
- Able to safely and efficiently reach sand control objectives.
- Provide engineering support to office and field operations for worldwide well completions.
- Conduct feasibility and risk assessments for deepwater wells, sub-salt exploration wells, development wells.
- Establish design principles and performance measures for complex on and offshore wells.
- Review technical specifications for materials and services for on and offshore operations.
- Active in sand control, completion concept selection and execution.
- Direct service providers in preparation of completions programs and completion well plans
- Provide guidance/ mentoring to less experienced engineers.
Engineering degree required
- This is an employee position in Houston with an excellent bonus plan and benefit package.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
Oilfield Production Consultants (OPC) has a 25 year history of service to the industry, with headquarters in London and offices in Houston, Aberdeen, Kazakhstan and Qatar. Our services include contract and direct placement, training, consulting, projects and studies, field development, reservoir evaluations, reservoir engineering support, well development and testing, completion strategies, sand control and acid evaluations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available