Updated: Jun 4 2012
||The Woodlands, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This position is located in Anadarko's Southern and Appalachia Region as a member of the Regulatory Affairs team.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Five years regulatory and/or environmental experience in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and/or Kansas strongly preferred, but not required.
- Possess a functional understanding of local, state and federal regulatory programs.
- Must be able to effectively interface with a wide variety of people, both internal and external to the company, and communicate effectively through both written word and verbal delivery.
- Ability to manage one's time, set priorities and manage a heavy workload is required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are required.
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft suite (including word, excel, outlook power point, etc.) is required.
- Assist in preparation of regulatory permits and approval needed for onshore drilling, completion, and production operations to ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Keep business unit and managers updated on status of permitting to drill.
- Organize and maintain reporting tools to keep management and stakeholders regularly apprised of project status, milestones and potential challenges.
High school diploma or equivalent required. A Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, or industry related field is preferred.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%
This position may be eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available