Dynamic Industries International LLC
Updated: Jun 15 2012
||Construction Manager, Project Management
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Reports to: COO & Vice President Brownfield / Vice President, EPCI
Functional Reporting: Director, Project Management Services
Location: Houston, Texas
The role of the Sr. Project Manager is to plan, and execute projects according to client requirements, within contract schedule and budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. Project Managers' responsibilities will include:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Review and understand the project scope, goals, and deliverables and client requirements.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members, client and internal stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project dependencies, critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations as per client and internal requirements.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope
- Carry out a risk review of the project, identify project risks and proactively manage these risks.
The candidate should have either a Construction Management Diploma or a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
At least 10-15 years execution experience in offshore oil and gas integrated EPCI / fabrication / brownfield hook-up and commissioning projects. A strong experience in development and implementation of project management policies and procedures.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available