Wright Search Firm
Updated: Jun 28 2012
||Sales and Marketing, Technical Sales
||San Antonio, Texas, Rockies Region (Wyoming, Montana, Colorado), US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client, a industry leader in the designing, manufacturing and processing of quality, high performance oilfield seals, oilfield elastomers, packing, fluoropolymers and high-performance resins for demanding applications in a wide range of markets, offers an excellent opportunity for a Technical Sales Professionals selling products specifically designed for hydraulic fracturing and high-pressure pumping operations in both conventional and unconventional developments. Opportunity exist in the San Antonio, Texas and Rockie Region market areas.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and objectives for the assigned territory.
- 5+ years experience in Outside Sales calling on customers in the pumping operations field camps.
- Call on and develop good business partnerships in assigned territory
- Previous sales experience
- Technical and professional knowledge of pressure pumping and any experience with fluid sealing elastomers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel.
- Competitive compensation (Base + Commission)
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Medical and Dental Benefit
- Company Car/Allowance
- Positive, Upbeat Work Environment
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available