Updated: Sep 14 2012
||Rig Instrument Tech
||Gillette, WY, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Assists in the installation and servicing of wellsite equipment, including continuous sucker rod, down hole pumps and wellhead drives.
- Ensures tight connections on Corod, polish rod and BOP.
- Ensures proper handling, use and maintenance of equipment and tools on the Corig; informs Rig Operator if any equipment/tools are required.
- Drives a one-ton crew vehicle with crew trailer in a safe manner to well site locations.
- Understands environmental and health and safety hazards; complies with all environmental and safety procedures as set by the Company and the industry.
- Participates in safety drills on a weekly basis.
- Immediately communicates all safety, operational and environmental concerns to the Rig Operator or Field Supervisor.
- Maintains a clean working area: wellsite/lease, rig, truck, and doghouse.
- Ensures all paperwork, e.g. rig tickets, time sheets, etc. are filled out correctly and submitted in a timely manner.
- Observes job procedures and identifies problems or concerns, suggesting areas for process improvement.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge/Experience: oil well servicing experience; knowledge of and compliance with safety and environmental procedures; supervision experience an asset
- Valid commercial driver's license; First Aid; H2S
- Able to meet the Physical Requirements of the position
- Available to work various days and hours
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available