Updated: Jun 8 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
An innovative oil and gas consultancy is looking for a Head of Process Engineering to lead their team of engineers in Aberdeen. This position will be leading the process team responsible for detailed design activities including sizing and specification of equipment, and generation of key process deliverables in line with client requirements and regulatory requirements. Contribution to construction and commissioning activities, and acting as technical resource providing input to other engineering disciplines, may also form part of this role.
- Full responsibility and management of the Process Engineering department
- FEED studies, 3D modelling and analysis, project design and management.
- Detailed design activities including sizing and specification of equipment
- Generation of key process deliverables including: P&IDs, UFDs, Line List
- Equipment Data Sheets Technical Reports and Memos
- Analyzing problems, and determining specific design criteria
- Provide technical guidance to discipline staff
- Liaising with client, other disciplines, and other project partners
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline and registration. 10+ years related experience in a design office and basic understanding of industry and regulatory standards and design criteria within applicable discipline in a related environment.
- At least 5 years experience working in a Lead position preferably on North Seaprojects.
- Effective written and spoken communication in English is essential as is the ability to work independently, and as part of a multidisciplinary team The package on offer is excellent with a competitive rate and additional perks.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available