Schneider National, Inc
Updated: May 24 2012
||Heavy Machinery Operator
||Odessa, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
As an Oil Field Truck Driver, you will transport non-hazardous and hazardous materials in and out of the oil fields. You may also move equipment around the work area. This position features earnings up to $60,500 per year* with consistent weekly pay.
- Experienced truck drivers
Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Earn up to $60,500 per year*
- Home most days or nights with occasional overnight runs
- Occasional overnight runs
- Relocation assistance available
- Provided with protective gear
- Paid orientation/training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,069 per month)
* Based on experience
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6+ months of driving experience
- Ability to park personal vehicle in Monahans, TX
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsement preferred, or process started within 30 days of hire
Why Schneider National?
Culture - Our drivers aren't just a number. They are part of a team working to deliver each load safely. Our drivers enjoy a culture where leadership is accessible and helps support their driver's career goals. We work hard to provide each driver with a positive work-life balance.
Growth - Schneider's Well-site services is one of the fastest growing divisions within the company. This mean many new and exciting driving opportunities will continuously become available to the drivers who work in this division. There are also opportunities for truck drivers who excel to train new drivers.
Training - Classroom training introduces drivers to our mobile communications system, a trip planning refresher and most importantly, a review of safety. We also have truck-driving simulators, allowing drivers to safely practice maneuvering through potentially hazardous situations without risk. Additional training resources are available to help our drivers continuously improve their driving skills.
Upgrade to ORANGE and work for a leader in transportation and logistics - Schneider National. Apply today!
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available