LUCA INTERNATIONAL GROUP LLC
Updated: May 24 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Luca International Group LLC specializes in acquisition, exploration and development of oil, natural gas and minerals primarily in Texas, Montana, North Dakota, Gulf of Mexico, Louisiana, and Alaska. Engaged in oil and natural gas development throughout the United States, LUCA has been providing oil and gas drilling project investment opportunities in geographic areas with a history of high drilling success and proven reserves. This approach provides opportunities for long term returns for individual, institutional, and industrial level partner and investors. A fast growing company, LUCA has offices in Hong Kong and Beijing, China; Houston, Texas; San Gabriel and Oakland, California with corporate headquarters located in Fremont, California
As part of our growth strategy, we are adding some professional positions in our Houston office.
Landman is in a leading role to handle all issues associated with land, lease and title. Represent the company's interest at negations, and in partners' meetings.
- Establish industry relationships to profitably grow the business in target areas.
- Coordinate land issues related to permitting drill locations.
- Contacts with mineral owners and working interest partners.
- Maintain contacts with industry partners.
- Maintain and manage all the land and legal documents.
- Connect with other disciplines in a team environment.
- Prepare and negotiate contracts to facilitate operations.
- Coordinate through the State and Federal Regulatory agencies.
- Working with legal counsel to clear title for drilling.
- Writing and negotiating contracts and the management of contracts.
- Other duties assigned.
- 5 years of experience as Petroleum Landman with either or a Major or Independent Oil & Gas Company.
- BS/BA or advanced degree in Petroleum Land Management preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills; with strong work ethic.
- Experience with all land related documents.
- Solid understanding of US mineral and surface ownership principles including regulatory, title and curative documents.
- Solid understanding of US oil and gas commercial agreements, contracts.
- Prior work in field assignments performing leasing activities, title work or abstracting activities.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available