Howard & Associates International, Inc.
Updated: May 30 2012
||Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Lafayette, LA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
HOWARD & ASSOCIATES INTERNATIONAL, INC. is a registered professional engineering firm located in Lafayette, Louisiana. Howard & Associates has been providing engineering services, principally to the Oil Industry, for over 18 years.
We offer an excellent work environment with benefits package.
We have an immediate opening for experienced Design Engineer.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in Louisiana (or registered in other state that has reciprocity with Louisiana)
- 5+ years of recent, pertinent engineering experience
- Design of downhole tools
- Design of tubular components
- Design of subsea components
- Finite element analysis
- Development of time/cost estimates for projects
- Interface with customers
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Inventor, Pro/E and/or SolidWorks.
- Finite element analysis experience desirable.
- Experience with the design and analysis of downhole components for the Oil Industry a plus.
- Experience in the development of material specifications for manufacturing oilfield components a plus.
- Applicants must be selfmotivated, able to work with little supervision, able to work well as a team with coengineers and support staff, and able to transition between projects to meet priority shifts.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available