Updated: May 23 2012
||Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We are currently looking for a high calibre experienced Mud Engineers to join our Land Rig Operations in Oman.
Key Tasks but not limited to:
- Perform the activities in mud engineering autonomously to meet the contractual obligations whilst taking the relevant technical aspects into account.
- Mixing of mud, measuring the chemical properties of mud, treating of mud.
- Selecting and ordering the relevant fluids, chemicals and materials as well as supervision of transport to and from the rig.
- Solids control of the mud, maintain and optimise the mud properties.
- Performing mud analyses on the rig, as well as water and mud content analyses in the mud.
- Providing support in terms of process optimisation i.e. making improvement suggestion.
- Supporting other colleagues if and when needed (tasks and responsibilities will be defined and documented with line manager prior to the assignment.
- Participating in projects if needed
- Ensuring continuation of and providing support to activities within the department and company as instructed by line manager.
If you are passionate about safety, can relate to our core values and believe you can support our commitment to delivering Safe, Effective and Trouble-Free Operationsthen we want to hear from you.
The "Apply Now" link below will allow you to register your details on our database and upload your current CV along with a covering letter.
For further information about our worldwide operations, rig fleet and other career opportunities with KCA DEUTAG, please refer to the Operations, Rigs and Career sections of our website www.kcadeutag.com
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available