Natural Resources Recruitment Ltd.
Updated: Jun 9 2012
||Commissioning Engineer / HUC, commissioning superintendent
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||United Arab Emirates
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Natural Resources Recruitment are looking for a Commissioning Superintendent Off-sites and Utilities Petrochemical Complex, Abu Dhabi, UAE ( $1.5 Billion Project)
This is an immediate and important job requirement
Since this project to erect utilities and offsite facilities of petrochemical complex is reaching critical peak point, the presence of a Commissioning Superintendent is imperative for the client to maintain progress smoothly to the milestone agreed.
Career and qualification of Superintendent candidates are as follows:
- More than 20 years career background in oil and petrochemical field through actual operation and erection project executions.
- Experience for pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up, normal operation, troubleshooting in Tank Farm, Utility & Offsite would be preferable on major projects
- Mandatory to have good command in spoken and written skill of English, especially in much more customized document preparation such as, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Start up procedures,
- Enough knowledge and field experience to advise and supervise all kinds of field operation in Tank Farm, Utility & Offsite, Monomer Olefin Unit
- Expected tenure here in this project is immediate and will be to the beginning of 2014 and will further depending on qualifications and working progress.
- More than 5 year normal operation experience of a substantial petrochemical plant.
- Should be diligent, fit, healthy because will do all round activities in the office as well as on site, very often as a
- Supervisor, in a hot and humid climate.
- Degree qualified - Mechanical / Electrical
- References and evidence of Pre-commissioning/Commissioning Superintendent/Manager required for major
- O & U on Petrochemical/Oil projects
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available