Worldwide Deepwater Solutions, LLC
Updated: Jun 5 2012
||Company Man, Drilling Consultant, Well Site Supervisor, Strong Reporting skills are mandatory.
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Candidate will supervise day to day, on-site offshore drilling and completion operations on deepwater floating facilities and drilling rigs. Position reports back to Client Rig Operations Team Leader
- Must be proactive, team player attitude and have good communication skills
- Must have good reporting skills and able to work with DIMS
- Subsea completions experience
- Subsalt drilling experience
- Experience with various drilling fluids such as SBM and Polymers
- Drilling systems and hazards
- Floating drilling rigs
- Deep water drilling operations
- Subsea developments
- Logistic aspects related to offshore (deepwater) well operations
- Advanced drilling and well testing operational techniques
- Familiar with methods and procedures relevant to the procurement of goods and services for the well construction activities
Years of Experience
- Minimum of 10 years experience in drilling supervisory position on semi, drill ships or TLP's. EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY.
- Water Survival
- Safe Gulf
- TWIC card holder
- Current Subsea Well Control Certification
- Fire Fighting - First Aid
- H2S Basic Course
- Must have strong reporting skills
Job Location Requirement:
- This is a short term project assignment. It is projected to take 2 months. You will travel to Malyasia until the end of the project. DO NOT APPLY IF THIS SHORT TERM ASSIGNMENT IS NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available