A major EPC company is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join their team inAberdeen. Reporting to Department Lead, this position will be part of the process team responsible for detailed design activities including sizing and specification of equipment, and generation of key process deliverables in line with client requirements and regulatory requirements. Contribution to construction and commissioning activities, and acting as technical resource providing input to other engineering disciplines, may also form part of this role.
- HSE considerations shall be an integrated element of all activities from planning and work preparation to ensure all design activities are performed in a safe manner that does not threaten human life and health or damage the environment and material assets
- Detailed design activities including sizing and specification of equipment
- Generation of key process deliverables including: P&IDs, UFDs, Line List - Equipment Data Sheets
- Technical Reports and Memos - Analyzing problems, and determining specific design criteria
- Provide technical guidance to discipline staff
- Liaising with client, other disciplines, and other project partners
- Supervision / mentoring of junior engineers
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline and registration. 5+ years related experience in a design office and basic understanding of industry and regulatory standards and design criteria within applicable discipline in a related environment.
- Effective written and spoken communication in English is essential as is the ability to work independently, and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Must be chartered (CEng or equivalent) and member of relevant professional institution
- Significant process design experience gained in the UK or Norwegian offshore oil & gas industries
The package on offer is excellent with a competitive rate and additional perks