One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort , we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for making safety performance and environmental awareness the primary focus of all district employees.
• Responsible for the planning and direction of employees under direction of Operations Supervisor or District Manager.
• Coordinates necessary corrective action with Operations Supervisor and District Manager.
• Provides day to day direction of personnel on location and in the yard of assigned crew.
• Coordinate safe movement of personnel, equipment, and products to and from customer's location as per customer's requirements.
• Train employees to understand and comply with Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Policies.
• Maintain satisfactory driving record.
• Adhere to company policy and procedures.
• Ability to interface with customers in the effort to maintain positive customer relations.
• Responsible for planning and directing efficient activities and ensuring quality through the execution of service according to plan.
• Responsible for sales support as needed.
• Must be able to generate proposals and pricing as needed.
• May be required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
• Provide orientation and on-the-job training for subordinates and ensure that the authority and responsibility for each position is defined and understood.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE Essential
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 1-3 years Pre-commissioning experience (Chemical cleaning, filling, hydrotesting, cleaning & drying, nitrogen inerting, pigging).
• Good computer skills
• Requires strong leadership and supervisory skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Multi-tasking ability.
• Should be able to work closely with fellow employees. Calls will not be accepted for this position.