||Geologist, Reservoir Geologist
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Attractive Market Rates
||Surrey, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
8 years experience in the oil and gas industry preferably with an operator
Duration: Long term
Type Preferably Perm
Indicative Day Rate: Attractive Market Rates
Our client is looking for a Senior Geologist to work on anew project.
They require someone:
• With a technical professional with extensive knowledge / expertise in geosciences within the oil & gas industry
• Who is able to work as an individual contributor in an integrated technical study team to deliver static subsurface modelling as input to asset valuation, and development of work programmes and budgets
• With deep and wide experience with Mature Field rejuvenation/optimization and/or unitization required (and greenfield development planning, aspired)
• Who has gained across a 8+ years experience in a major upstream oil and gas operator and/or independent upstream operator or a multinational oilfield services company
• Who has had international exposure, including working on a variety of different basins/subsurface settings. Used to working with multi-disciplinary teams distributed over multiple locations
• With commercial awareness/mentality
Education & Other Qualities:
• Geoscience degree (BSc or PhD) from a recognised university
Please register and apply online for this role or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deep Water Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this Role.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available