Updated: Sep 14 2012
||Accounting or Finance, Secretarial or Administrative
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Work with field locations to gather all required information to generate customer invoices.
- Access Acorde to obtain required documentation to facilitate invoicing.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as needed.
- Ensure all applicable charges are included on the invoice.
- Ensure all customer contract and special requirements are met before submitting invoice.
- Must be proficient in EDI invoicing process.
- Must be proficient in EC net scanning process.
- Must make sure all Revenue Recognition requirements are met to satisfy SOX.
- Must process invoicing in a timely manner and work to resolve any issues hindering the invoicing process.
- Ensure all required third party support accompanies the invoice to the customer.
- Mail invoices to customers daily.
- 1 Year Invoicing/Billing experience.
- Proficient typing skills.
- General computer knowledge.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Must be willing and able to train in all programs associated with the invoicing process.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Experience in JD Edwards
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available