Major Operator seeks to recruit a Drilling Supervisor. This role is based in Netherlands OR Norway and is offered on a permanent basis.
The objective is to provide drilling skills and experience to the Rig Upgrade Team.
The candidate shall have a strong focus on safety culture, good knowledge of drilling equipment and a high level of communication skills.
* Valid offshore certification, medical, ISSOW, WAH, MIST, Well Control certificate
* Extensive experience within drilling industry and competence
* Extensive experience working on Jack-ups and Platform * Extensive experience in project management (Rig Upgrades)
* Qualified safety leadership competency
* Ability to effectively analyse technical equipment problems and develop strategies to rectify problems to assist the company's main drilling contractor in turn to minimize downtime
* Motivated, independent, strong in interacting and communication skills. Further details will be available to applicants who meet the minimum selection criteria for this role.
To apply for this position please submit your CV, in Word format, accompanied with your notice period and rate/salary expectation.
NOTES: We will only reply to candidates who meet our minimum selection standards, therefore if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.