TETRA Technologies, Inc.
Updated: Jun 11 2012
||Drilling Engineering, Operations Manager
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Overall responsibility for management of the Wellbore Clean Up Tools product line within North America
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Devise and implement strategies to develop the market
- Ensure safety of WBCT operations by implementation of TETRA HSEMS and leadership
- Schedule regular visits to Customer offices and job sites
- Provide technical and sales support on WBCT
- Assist regional operations management business planning
- Compile WBCT bid strategies and prepare commercial proposals
- Compile/coordinate WBCT sections of Basis of Design, Well Programs and End of Well Reports
- Use Plan, Do, Check, Act approach to WBCT service quality and achieve market recognition as service quality leader
- Identify, track and utilize KPI for WBCT to drive achievement of service excellence
- Track, manage and report WBCT utilization
- Manage WBCT spares inventory to minimize WBCT downtime and working capital
- Maintain awareness of market offerings and new technologies
- Steer development of product portfolio and prioritize tool development to meet market demands
- Prepare business case for Capital item purchases
- Recruit and manage WBCT personnel
- Train and mentor WBCT personnel
- Four plus year's experience with Well Bore Clean up Tools downhole equipment
- Engineering degree or diploma plus additional Oilfield experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity
- Demonstrable performance track record and strong technical background
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Commercial aptitude
- Relentless commitment to QHSE
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (Typically US only)
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Color vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (Typically US only)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The primary work environment is indoors in an office setting. However, while performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts and outdoor weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat (non-weather). The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; risk of electrical shock and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available